Material Management Solutions
Endries' Material Management programs are technology-based systems designed to incorporate lean manufacturing principles into your inventory replenishment process. Endries truly manages inventory based on our customers' usage and adjusts inventory levels based on demand - ensuring you have the parts you need to run your business - nothing more, nothing less.
We customize our service offering based on customer requirements. These services may include but are not limited to:
Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI): Eliminates non-value-added activities like receiving, inspection, and material handling while reducing paperwork (e.g., number of purchase orders and invoices).
Integrated Supply Program (ISP): Allows cooperation between the customer’s selected vendors and Endries. This results in supplier reduction while maintaining technical contact with ISP vendors.
Automated Supply Program (ASP): World-class dispensing technology combined with industry leading inventory management capabilities, Endries provides a complete integrated supply solution.
Endries’ 3rd-Party Logistics (3PL): Customer-specific warehousing helps us manage any customer product needs, while utilizing the Endries method of supply which provides visibility to the category spend via our customized reporting and other measuring tools.
Endries manages materials for customers worldwide, through many programs saving our customers time and money by:
- Reducing inventory levels and investment
- Reducing the floor space required for storing parts inventory
- Giving back resources being used in the procurement process for class C items
- Eliminating stockouts and shortages by gaining control over inventory fluctuations due to seasonal demand or special job consumption fluctuations
- Improving Supply Chain Management and consolidating suppliers
- Streamlining Accounting processes with consolidated invoices & monthly billing
Reporting and Performance Metrics
Endries has the best reporting capabilities in the industry. The following list of reports is just a sampling of what we provide to our customers:
- Exception Reports
- Inventory Valuation Reports
- Usage Reports
- Non-Usage Reports
- Inventory Turns
- Defective Parts Per Million
- On-Time Delivery
- System Overview
As an Endries customer you can register for access to Search & Shop which will give you permission to log in and access your specific reporting and metrics.